Sunday, March 24, 2013

Photo-of-the-Week #99 - The Fountain at Fountain Hills, Arizona, April 15, 2010



There were two reasons for taking this photo:

Reason #1 - The Fountain is a landmark of Fountain Hills

Reason #2 - It was a gorgeous day and a beautiful scene.

I was returning from the Red Rock country of Sedona to Phoenix, Fountain Hills was in my path. Having not been there in about 20 years, I felt a drive through was in order. Since that time, while on a project in Chicago, I met a freelance photographer who lives in Fountain Hills. So, if I get back that way in the not too distant future, I'll stop and visit with Larry.

You have to admit, if you like desert landscapes, this is a pretty scene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting

I can add the third point too

hats off to Robert P. McCulloch for creating such a amazing fountain

Fountain hills AZ Landscaping