Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Photo-of-the-Week #181 - The World IS Flat, San Antonio, Texas, October 2014


From my vantage point in the Grand Hyatt Hotel it appears that the world is truly flat, at least for as far as the eye can see to the horizon. I can't gauge the distance to the horizon, but my best guess on this very clear morning is that it's probably 75 miles to maybe 100 miles, or more, away. With the sun was behind me and being pretty early in the morning, I'd say this photo is looking in a westerly direction. . . READ MORE

(Sorry I didn't get this link up earlier - travel weekend and catching up caused it to slip my mind. It was ready to post on Sunday, I was just returning from San Antonio and I've been playing catch up ever since. But the actual full post has been up since Sunday. It's just this link that I didn't get posted.)

No comments: