Thursday, December 4, 2014

2015 Trek #1 Departure Date Is Imminent

The much awaited (by me) target date for departure on the first trek for 2015 is Monday, December 8, 2014. Yes, I'm calling it the first 2015 trek because it's so close to the new year and the vast majority of this trek will be during 2015.

The van preparation is coming along. It's been hampered a bit, unfortunately, by colder weather and a bit of snow and very cold rain, not to mention some serious wind from time to time. But, I keep progressing. A number of projects have already been completed (alterations, changes and additions) and while the current list of items still looks daunting - it's really quite doable. . . READ MORE

2 comments:

cuzzin dick said...

Mornin Ed, don't like to post on vandwellers, so, yu mentioned a burner phone on verizon net. In walmart, look at the LG, a small smartphone for $29, yup yu heard me, I got one for a backup.

Ed Helvey said...

Thanks, Cuzzin Dick! I'll check it out. The main thing is I want a phone plan that doesn't expire and require monthly renewals. A single fee that covers 6 or 12 months for a minimal amount of time will be ideal.