Monday, July 3, 2017

A New Day


Here is a wonderful and inspirational piece. It really impacted me, so I reformatted it into something I could print and give to people. You are free to copy this and share it with others. No hocus-pokus to it. It's simply feeding your mind with positive input whenever you look at it. I have this set up so it's printable on parchment paper stock suitable for framing.

It's great to give anyone, but especially those facing serious challenges in their life – like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, depression, etc. so, share it with others.

Now, here is A New Day . . .

A New Day
This is the beginning of a new day that has been given to me to use as I will.

I can waste it or use it for good.

What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving something in its place that I have traded for it.

I want it to be a gain, not a loss; good, not evil; success, not failure . . . in order that I shall not forget the price that I paid for it.

Author Unknown  
 Remember to Live Free and be Be Happy, EH
  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting Ed.

Living this way enables us to look back and say, "I've done the best that I could with each day given me." It's not so much what we achieve in life that counts, but our effort to make every day count.

Kasha said...

Thank you! It couldn't have come at a better time than today.

Ed Helvey said...

Thanks, Richard. So very true, my friend.

Ed Helvey said...

I wish I could say I knew you needed it today, Kasha. But, I'm glad it did touch a chord for you.

Lois said...

Great words, and oh so true. I count myself "successful" if I've lived even a portion of every day this way. Thank you!

Ed Helvey said...

Lois, it takes some of us a long time to get this through the layers of indoctrination we have to deal with, but once we do we realize the blessing, gifts and opportunities each day lays out before us. Then we have to make choices. May all your choices be great.