Thursday, October 24, 2019

The First Day of the Rest of My Life – ONE More Day – October 24, 2019 – Day 54

The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. - Kobe Bryant

ONE MORE DAY!
ONE MORE DAY!
ONE MORE DAY!

I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon when I'll be through with radiation and chemotherapy.

Not much to report! I finally found a deal on a new Lenovo ThinkPad T470 laptop computer and made the deal today. It's being assembled at the factory and should reach me by next Tuesday or Wednesday. It's time to retire my very reliable but very slow running and tired Lenovo ThinkPad T420s. I'll likely put a small SSD drive in it, reinitiate it and keep it as a backup.

Live free and be happy. EH

1 comment:

Richard Rosen said...

Nice looking Lenovo laptop Ed. I'm not quite ready for a laptop, but will consider a 17 inch ThinkPad down the line. I'm used to a lot of display space, although if I use it mostly at home, I might opt for a smaller screen (so it's lighter) and connect it to my two 27 inch monitors. We'll see...