Sunday, March 2, 2014

Photo-of-the-Week #148 - Another Sunset from Paradise, Ocean Pond, Osceola National Forest, Florida, February 2014


Okay! You know I love to photograph sunrises and sunsets. I just happen to believe they are some of the most majestic representations of God's, Mother Nature's or however you want to describe an artist so awesome as to be able to create this. And, of course, it's not created just once, but over and over again since the beginning of time. And, no two of them are alike.

This was taken just after the sun went behind the tree line the night before last. Everyone at the Ocean Pond stopped whatever they were doing and watched this moving spectacle. There's not much really to say except, I'm very glad I was there and that I had my camera close at hand. 

No comments: