Sunday, October 6, 2019

The First Day of the Rest of My Life – Another Lazy Sunday – October 6, 2019 – Day 36

Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it's even begun. - Catherine McCormack

Today is a nothing to report kind of day. It was basically, for me, a lost day. I enjoyed some nice food. I did a small load of laundry. Then I either sat on my backside and watched some reruns of NCIS Los Angeles or curled up on my bed and either read or slept.

I had a number of things on my agenda for yesterday and today, but this fatigue factor was really controlling my life this weekend. As the quote says, it feels like the weekend is over before it even got started. So, now, I'm preparing to head back into Winchester tomorrow for my next radiation treatments and my fifth chemotherapy treatment.

I'm still feeling good, but these treatments are beginning to take their toll. I'm not sure what I'll feel like next weekend. Being a bit lazy doesn't bother me. I enjoy relaxing as much as the next person. But, having no desire to do anything just isn't me. I can honestly say, nothing to report today and I'm not even motivated to write something creative. So, with that I'll simply say . . .

Live free and be happy. EH

No comments: