Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photo of the Week #9 - Photo Op Near Durham, NH, November 2007

 The folks in New Hampshire are very accommodating. This scenic location appeared as I was exploring the region between the pretty little seaport town of Portsmouth, NH and Durham, NH, home of the University of New Hampshire, another very pretty small town. I was in New Hampshire during mid-November 2007 with my old Air Force buddy, Dave, to meet and visit with John Applegath, author of Working Free: Practical Alternatives to the 9 to 5 Job. John was graciously guiding us around his home area (John lives in Durham). He brought us to this scenic location in a park setting

I have photos of the scenery without the painter’s profile and the frame, but I thought this was a unique way to help the amateur photographer capture the scene.  

No comments: